Self-taught programmer, CS student and FOSS contributor.
Interested on programming languages theory, compilers design and system programming.
Principles: DIY, RTFM and KISS.
Looking for a part-time job or paid internship. May accept flexible-time full-time job.
Open to relocate with visa sponsorship or to work remotely.
Abstract view* of main skills; domain specific skills will be provided on demand.
- Bash / ssh
Self-rating based on Dreyfus model.
- Experience & Activities
- Developed the club website using Python/Django
- Set up a LAN (Ubuntu, Apache, Squid, Samba, Gerrit, Jenkins, hostapd)
- Created three workshops (Python introduction using Django/GTK+, Compilers Design overview using Flex/Bison/LLVM, Git/GitHub)
- Software development and maintenance
More of my projects are at my GitHub account.
Keywords: C, SDL2, CMake, texinfo, doxygen, man
cross-platform c implementation of Mastermind.
Replace various streaming websites video players with Firefox native HTML5 video player for better stability and performance.
Keywords: Python, GTK3, Sphinx, SciPy/NumPy
A tool to analyze satellite images and to detect changes in well defined periods.
I have contributed few patches to FOSS projects including: Mozilla localForage, IPython, Jupyter QtConsole, Jshint fixmyjs, Less.js.
- Favorite EditorVim
- Favorite IDEVim/Git/make/GDB (Unix as IDE)
- Favorite DistributionArch Linux
- ArabicMother tongue
- EnglishReading/Listening (4) Writing/Speaking (3)
- FrenchReading/Listening (3) Writing/Speaking (3)